Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just Cause...

Hey! This fun tag will be posted on both my American Girl blog and Name Princess blog just for fun! Anyways, this tag was created by Stella, in order to celebrate her birthday!




1. If you could be born on any day of the year, what day would it be?
Probably a day in November, October, or April, but I love December as well!


2. What do you want your wedding dress to look like?
I guess a Greek Style Dress thats very flowy and light- nothing giant that makes me look like a marshmallow.


3. (confessions time) Tell an odd thing about yourself that nobody knows.
Hmm... I love History Channel shows! I will gladly watch America: The Story of Us any day- for fun! :-)


4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I think I would make my hair a couple inches longer and wavier, and my eyes brighter.


5. Random time… tell us anything.
I am watching Castle right now- it's one of my favorite crime shows (along with Monk). It's funny and mysterious with being gory.


6. Mac or PC?
Mac- best ever.


7. What's your favorite song right now?
Rolling in the Deep or Set Fire to the Rain by Adele.


8. Do you get very tan during the summer? Doing what?
Nope, never tan. We Scandinavians have pale skin- so the more tan I get an 1/8 of shade darker- and the sunburned.


9. How long do you consider too long for hair to be?
Waist length.


10. Big earrings or small?
I think big earrings are adorable- but I can't handle them if they are too heavy.


11. Do you like lowercase?
Yes, occasionally.


12. Is there anyone famous that you (or any part of you) looks like?
Nope, although Stana Katic (Beckett on Castle) has my eyes. :-)


13. What is the weirdest thing you've ever photographed?
My anklet, my sister's eye, and an oddly shaped bun.


14. What is something you say more than five times a day?
Hmm.... maybe 'like' or 'well'.


15. Which do you think is better or worse: Facebook or twitter?
I don't really care, I don't use either.


16. (time for a super-typical question) What's your favorite food?
Pumpkin-spice cheesecake, strawberry pie, pasta, dinner rolls, potato soup..... The list goes on!


17. Do you like... Antique Stores or Thrift Stores?
I don't go to either. Shame on me. :-P


18. What is something you've always longed to do or try, but never did?
Bungee jumping, except I've never gotten the chance.


19. Do you love or loathe peace signs? Why?
Love them- they are so cute!


20. What's a guilty pleasure of yours?
Eating strawberry cream chess straight out of the container- and watching Castle. :-)


Happy Birthday, Stella and thanks for this fun tag!
~Gabby

4 comments:

Katrina said...

I love castle! It is my favorite show! I am so excited for the next season! Why did they have to kill Montgomery??!! What days does it air on in Tennessee? Up here in WI it shows on Mondays. If you can't tell I am a little Castle obsessed (actually a lot!)

Emily said...

Gabby,
You should start shopping at thrift stores and antique stores. Sometimes you might find AG things. Speaking of AG, there is new stuff on the website including new MyAGs.
-Emily

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE SCANDINAVIAN!??!?!?!?!?! Like me? I live in sweden, my dad id swede and my mom comes from hungary, were are you from?:D

Anonymous said...

I love castle so much it's a great show next to chuck. Gabby are others girls aloud to fill this out or is it just for Stella? :/

From Americangirl fan 99