Friday, June 3, 2011

Upcoming AG Books!

Hey! If you are bored this summer, why not pick up a good old AG book? (I just finished the Rebecca series!) In case none of the current titles interest you, how about some of the new books available later this year!
A Surprise Find! This book is a another Innerstar University Book where you decide the ending! In the book, you are a girl who has a hard time donating old items to InnerstarU's clothing drive. When your bracelet goes missing, can you find it?
AG is also releasing these Treasure Totes for each of the historical characters. Inside the tote, you will enter into the character's world, with a mini abridged book, paper dolls, crafts, and more!
What about a Design by Me book! Each of these books (there is one with wings!) includes fun foil art designs and coloring pages. When the book is all colored in, it's filled with ideas to create crafts with your art.
Lists: A Year of Stuff About Me! In this book, girls can add their favorite songs, funny memories, and ideas prewritten lists to last a whole year! There's also fun advice and stickers to mark your favorites.
And if you love AG crafts books, then Doll Tees: Felt Fashions would be perfect for you! This kit includes 2 tees and more than 30 ideas to decorate them. However, you have to provide all the felt, glue, and embellishments.

If you want to see more, check out this website.
~Gabby

10 comments:

anya said...

I heard they were doing the InnerstarU books. Thanks for posting these!

Anonymous said...

I'm really excited! I've seen most of these already {from the website you have provided}, and I'm really excited! I am going to read a bunch over the summer, so I'm really excited for new AG books!

~Carolyn

Caelen said...

Thanks

Piper (InnerstarU) said...

I showed you how to find that. :)

Piper (InnerstarU) said...

I want Lists and Design By Me: Wings! AG has been getting boring but these books have perked AG up in my book! (Get it?)

Emily said...

I want to eventually get all the character totes but I'm definately going to get Molly first.

Piper (InnerstarU) said...

Gabby, I am saving for an AG doll from ebay. I have no allowance, and earn all my money. Do you have any tips on saving and getting a good bargain for dolls?

Emily said...

Piper,
I have some good tips for you. First of all if you parents agree, you can do chores around the house for some money. You can also dog walk or sit, babysit, mow lawns, help out in gardens and anything else you can think of. Of course you would need your parents permission first. Good luck getting your doll.

Piper (InnerstarU) said...

Thanks Emily! I want the new historical, Marie-Grace. I will try that! Oh, and I only have one doll: Emily! LOL!

Emily said...

Your welcome. Again, good luck getting Marie-Grace. It's weird that I helped you with some tips and you only have Emily. But it's even weirder that your getting Marie-Grace, and Grace is my middle name. lol.