Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Items! (June 2011)

Hey everyone! I woke up this morning to find a whole slew of new MAG and Kanani Items waiting for me to blog about! So, let's get started!
First they released some new MAGs. The ones above are okay....

But this girl is gorgeous! She is exactly what I need to complete my collection! As much as I want her, I want to hold off on getting dolls for a while and focus on outfits and accessories.
Speaking of outfits, AG has also released some new MAG outfits. Including a funky new skateboarding look and a fun, modest Genie costume.
But this outfit (Everyday Play Jumper) is adorable! I can tell this outfit is based on this one. They are both adorable and I look forward to picking up this new look!  
Another new look is this Cheer Outfit. I love the colors, but I am very unhappy that it's a dress. As a cheerleader, isn't a skirt like standard for cheering?
As for new accessories, AG has added a new horse and stable set, Kanani's Ukelele, a dining set, hair salon doodads, and a fun school backpack. All of these items are so cute, but the prices are, well, high!
As for fun doll add ons, American Girl has given me some very cute choices! Like watches, fun new earrings, great glasses (including a cute pair of sunglasses), and shoes! Plaid rain boots and mini-Keens? Count me in!
Now, American Girl has officially finished Kanani's collection- and are now selling her whole world for around $480. Expensive, but very cute and colorful!

So what are some of you favorite new items? Comment below!
~Gabby

ps. you can view all of the new stuff here.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love just about everything, but that new doll, #55, is just adorable! :D The new outfits are very modern and cute, and they would work well for lots of mix-and-matching! :) I hope to pick up some new outfits next time I go to the American Girl Place!

~Carolyn

Piper (InnerstarU) said...

I totally agree, though the Striped School Dress is the cutest thing EVER! Not just okay, AWESOME! Anyway, Gabby, did ya notice the price tag on the Skateboard Outfit? American Girl, you gotta be kidding. THIRTY-EIGHT DOLLARS???? But it's cool it comes with a skateboard. Oh and the Redhead Bitty Baby it the most adorable thing in the world! I hate the new sleeper though. Golly, I better stop now.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

We have some of the same favorites. :) I LOVE My AG #55 (with the brown hair, hazel eyes and freckles). I think she will have to be the next addition to my collection! :D

I also loved the Everyday Play Jumper and Kanani's new party outfit. The prices are pretty steep, though! :{

It was so fun to look online this morning and see all of the new additions!

Katrina said...

Wow! Some cute stuff but yet high prices. How often would you say they get new things?

Emma said...

I absolutely agree with you on MAG 55! I'm hoping to get her sometime this year with my saved up money. I'm also happy that the genie costume is modest as well. AG is really showing some character! ;D I agree with you on all your opinions, especially that the accessories are cute but pricey. And pretty much every thing else. I am very much happy with the majority of the releases!

~*Emma*~

Emma said...

Oh, and how did you put those accessories into one big collage? That's really cool! :D

~*Emma*~

American Girl Dolls Rock!! said...

Wow!! I love all the stuff but I really like the cheerleader outfit the best.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hi i definitely think that Kanani's Party Outfit and ukelele set is very cute! I'm definitely getting them! As for the new MAG's well lets just say there just old dolls but with some variations! For example the new blonde doll is #28 with new hair! And that one that Gabby likes is basically #49 with different face and eyes but i do like MAG 55 too... But i dont know if i'll get her cause i want #49.... The Striped School Dress, Everyday Play Jumper, and Fresh N' Fun Outfit are all cute and I'll probably get them all. The dinner set and table are very expensive. The backpack set i also want because my Kanani needs a backpack.