Saturday, January 23, 2010

AG Fast Facts

Here are just some random facts about AG dolls:



Mia is the only GOTY to have a bed
Molly and Ivy are the only HCs (historical characters) to have bangs
Josefina, Addy, and Kaya are the only HCs to have their own face mold
Chrissa and Jess are the only dolls ever to have assigned middle names


Lindsey and Rebecca are the only dolls ever to be Jewish
Samantha was the only doll ever to be an orphan
Julie,
Lanie, and Josefina are the only dolls who don't
have brothers
The side-braid hair style has been used on 3 dolls only, Kailey, Julie, and Mia
None of the GOTYs have ever been sold with their hair up except Jess
I hope you enjoyed these fast facts!
~Gabby

5 comments:

Annie (larkin) said...

Actually, Kirsten has bangs also.

QUeen Lucy

Hal said...

They are really cool facts. Where did you find them from? Is that just stuff you know about AG? I hate to be pushy, but I just wanted to tell you that Samantha had bangs, I think.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

How do you know all this? DId you figure it out on your own? You might want to spell hear right under "post a comment"--mom

Gabby said...

Yes, I know Kirsten and Samatha have bangs but I was writing which HCs are available now.

Hal- Yes, I figured these out on my own. Once you think about it, it becomes easy.

~Gabby

lily said...

a couple of these are wrong. kit has a middle name- mildred her real name is margret mildred kittredge. kailey was sold with her hair in 2 small braids,