Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Show and Tell Wednesday Week 9

Hey! So last weekend, to beat the winter blues, I decided to bring out the old AG mystery puzzles I got for Christmas 3 years ago. It was really fun, especially because everybody in my family helped out and because the puzzle set (there were 4 puzzles, Kit, Samantha, Molly, and Kaya) came with a booklet with a mini-mystery for each character. The answer (or clue) was glow-in-the-dark on the finished puzzle.
I think this is a really cool way to have puzzles, especially if your favorite character is on one of them! (Mine is Kaya, we did her puzzle but I didn't take a picture).

Do you have any AG products that aren't sold on the website or in-stores? I got my sister a Samantha Mini-Doll and book collection from Costco, check your Costco(if you have one near you) and see if there is any AG products, you might be suprised!
~Gabby

2 comments:

Quinlyn said...

Cool! :D I wanted those puzzles but never got them. :(

Yeah, I saw that same collection at Sam's Club! Sam's and Costco are almost the same. ;) Mini Samantha is so cute!

~Quinlyn

Annie (larkin) said...

I have those puzzles too! They're really fun.