Friday, January 1, 2010

All the New Stuff


Lanie's New Items


Lanie Doll $95


Lanie's Accesories $32





Lanie's Butterfly Outfit $28



Lanie's Garden Outfit (my favorite :) $28



Lanie's Nightgown and Orangutan $28



Lanie's Starter Collection $174



Lanie's Hammock $38


Lanie's Camper and Gear $295



Lanie's White Tee (for doll and girl) $29



Lanie's Green Tee (for doll and girl) $29



Lanie's Red Tee (for doll and girl) $29





Lanie's Blue Tee (for doll and girl) $29


Animals


Raccoon and Can $28



Wildlife Animals $34



Pepper Pet Set $20



Just Like You


Midnight Skating Outfit $34



Petal Pink Outfit $28
What's your favorite?
~Gabby

3 comments:

Lola Bean's World said...

I REALLY Love Lanie's garden outfit!!! :)I especially love the sandals that come with that!!! The midnight skating outfit is cute too. I love it all!!!
Lola Bean :)

Gabby said...

Yeah I knkow I think the camper is cute but way too expensive, but yeah I agree I love Lanie's Garden Outfit

Lexi said...

I LOVE EVERYTHING