Saturday, January 30, 2010

Guest Post by Gabby's Mom. . .

Gabby's mom here. I thought you might like to see a photo story by ME! We had a package on our front door step last night. I called Gabby downstairs to open it. . .

Guess what is was?
Kirsten came back! Looking WONDERFUL!
Her new head is beautiful, she came in a hospital gown with a balloon. . .
And a band on her wrist that said American Girl Doll Hospital. . .
Gabby is thrilled!
Kirsten even got a Certificate of Good Health!
Kirsten is so happy to be back in her own bed. . .
Gabby is so happy too! What impressed me the most was how quickly we got Kirsten back. We sent her off last Tuesday and she was back this Friday, only a week and a half! Welcome back Kirsten--Gabby's Mom

Gabby here- I would recommend the Doll Hospital, Kirsten came so fast and her hair is much better! (not the best pictures of me)

3 comments:

Quinlyn said...

Welcome back, Kirsten! :D

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Koda said...

My dog (Honey a yellow lap puppy) chewed up my bitty baby's hands and foot. Should I send her to the hospital? go here to see pics...
http://americangirl-fantalk.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=80107426

Look at the next 9 pics!

her out fit got destroyed too... Did you send her in the box she came in or in a different box (a regular shipping box)? Please email me @ hortonella@gmail.com