Thursday, February 17, 2011

New AG Spring Items!

Yay! American Girl has released some new items. I am not impressed with most of them, but others look super cool!


This is a cute outfit! It's called the Campus Casual Outfit. I really like all the bright colors and it's too cute for Summer! Although it's a little too pink and purple for me......

AG has also released some new Innerstar U books. I think this book looks really fun and I would love to pick it up at a Bookstore!

Doll Dining sounds like a pretty cool book! I think the cover is super cute and I love the idea of creating a doll restaurant of cafe. But it's possible to create one on your own!
Oooh Chocolate Chip is cute! However he looks like lesser quality than the other animals. 

Wow. I'm sorry but I really don't like this outfit! I think the shoe/headband/dress combination is weird and I really don't like the colors.



Go to AmericanGirl.com to check out more of the new items!

~Gabby

6 comments:

Munch said...

I really like the sweats on the first outfit. I actually own a pair like them :)
The books look interesting; I think I might buy some.
I agree with your opinion on the last outfit. The colors are odd.
Munch
converse-nerd.blogspot.com

Emily said...

I'm definatley going to check out the other items.

Katrina said...

I agree with EVERYTHING you said. Seriously, EVERYTHING!

Emma Kate said...

There are a lot of things you don't like! LOL

Julie said...

I don't mind the last dress, but the pattern is horrible. I love the jumpsuit sea kinda thing and doll dining looks fun to me. Not sure if it's worth getting, though.

~Lily

Anonymous said...

I want the Dining set!