Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Misc. Post

Hey ya'll! I really dislike writing these posts, but I need to write a lot of random things...


  • I recently changed by Name Princess blog and wrote a post on Harry Potter World. You can check it out here.
  • I am working on a special project for 100 subs on YouTube and it will be shown in three parts- it's going to be pretty long! Anyways, it probably won't be up for another few weeks, but it's taken up a lot of my time. 
  • PPAG Participants- your assignment must be up today! Otherwise you could face elimination from the contest. These are the assignments I have: Emma, Crazy Doll Lady, Karalee, Berryanne, Breezy, Nutti Netti, and Sammi (she is excused because of camera problems!). Wow! Only six (I think) of twelve posted their assignments? If you have your pictures ready be sure to post/e-mail them tonight!
Thanks,
Gabby

5 comments:

Hannah Claire said...

Here is my entry for your contest.

http://awsomedolls.blogspot.com/2011/04/2-entry-for-gabbys-photo-contest.html

Sierra said...

I had already done it but I thought I already commented you the link, anyways here it is:
http://bisindeedforbecky.blogspot.com/2011/03/red.html

Katie said...

Gabby, I posted my entry. Did you forget to put my name up?
~Katie~

Hannah Claire said...

When are you going to post the results for the contest.

Emma Kate said...

Hi Gabby! Please email me with times we can interview you! :)

Thanks~
Emma