Sunday, April 3, 2011

Liberty Jane Clothing Review!

Hey everyone! I love my Liberty Jane items and I just wanted to give you all a review on each item, so if you wanted to buy it, you would know what it is really like!


For those of who don't know, Liberty Jane is a company run by a woman who handmakes all of the doll clothes. 


I bought the Moccasin Fringe Boots and the Blue and Red Layerd Skirt!


Let's start with the Moccasin Fringe Boots...
These are adorable! They are a bit darker than the picture Liberty Jane has up on their website, but they are adorable nonetheless. They can easily be put over skinny jeans, leggings, or tights so they can work for almost any season! They are so perfect for the winter and fall months, but with some smart mixing and matching, you can make them work for any time of year! I love these boots and I would totally recommend them.








Now for the Red and Blue Layered Skirt...
This skirt is adorable! I love how versatile it is! This skirt can work with any season and you can easily turn the skirt around to give a new pattern each time your doll wears the stylish skirt. It's much thinner than I thought, but it's not see through so I'm fine with it. It's perfect for anything and it's definitely recommended! 


Thank you for reading my reviews!


Also, PPAG participants need to submit their photos by Tuesday, I only have 3 people submit their photos.
~Gabby

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute clothes! I finished my entry for round one, here it is! http://americangirlworld.blogspot.com/2011/04/entry-to-gabbys-contest-round-one.html
~Katie~

Piper1345 said...

Hi Gabby! Great site! I am not much for mini skirts or fringe but I am in love with Liberty Jane's Leather Slouch Boots.