Monday, April 11, 2011

PPAG Assignment 1 Results! (and Assignment 2 theme)

Hey! I know you all have been waiting for this, but I finally have the results ready!


I just want you to know, and I'm sure you've heard this before, but I am really sorry that I have to eliminate two of you. Emma W. and Sammi have asked to be excused from this round. Anyways, I am so sorry...


Unfortunately, Mackenzie Rae and Breezy with be eliminated this round. It was a very hard decision to make, but you both are lovely and I hope to see you in the next PPAG.


As for Assignment 2, the theme is.....
Earth Day and Easter

Try to incorporate both of these themes into your 3 photos. It may be tricky, but I'd love to see what you come up with!
The deadline is Thursday the 21st.

~Gabby 

13 comments:

Leanna said...

Ooh, can't wait to see everyone's pictures for this round!

~Leanna

Emily said...

Gabby,
I have a question about PPAG. If you fail to upload your pictures, do you automatically get eliminated? Just wondering. Thanks!
-Emily

Gabby said...

Hey!

Leanna- I only post about regular AG historicals, not BFs, unless otherwise noted.

Emily- I am doing kind of a 'two strikes you're out' thing so if you fail to post/e-mail your photos, you get a strike, after two, you're out!

~Gabby

Emily said...

Gabby,
Oh. That's cool. Thanks for answering me right away.
P.S. I really like your blog. :)
-Emily

Rebekah said...

When's the deadline?

Emily said...

Nutti Netti,
The deadline in Thursday the 21st. That is actually the same day I'm going to the AG Place. :)
-Emily

Emma said...

I finished! Here's the link:

http://myamericangirl.blogspot.com/2011/04/ppag-round-2-entry.html

Thanks!

~*Emma and her dolls*`

Hannah Claire said...

Here's my entry. I hope you like it.

http://awsomedolls.blogspot.com/2011/04/entry-for-gabbys-photo-contest.html

Emma Kate said...

Hi Gabby! :) I was wondering, if there was any chance that we could interview Kayla! :) Just comment on AG Fun if she is interested! (It would probably be in the 7 podcast or something. :) (in 5 weeks or so.)

Kenzie said...

So,do I get to enter in the next round?

Gabby said...

Mackenzie Rae-

No, but you can enter the next 'season' of the PPAG. :-)

Karalee said...

Here is the link to my Round 2 entry:

http://myviewoftheworld-karalee.blogspot.com/2011/04/ppag-round-2.html

Hope you like them :)

Nina said...

Please don't eliminate me, Gabby! My internet has been down since Tuesday. Please excuse me from this round.