Wednesday, April 27, 2011

PPAG Assignment 2 Results and New Theme!

Hey! While waiting for a video to upload on another, post, I though I might as well post my PPAG results. 


But first, I need to post Elimination rules.

  1. You are allowed to not post your assignment twice, after that you are eliminated. It doesn't matter if you are excused or not, this is just to keep it fair. 
  2. If you are eliminated, you do not need to keep posting assignments.

Okay? Are we all refreshed? Well, I fell bad about not giving you these rules sooner, so everyone is getting one extra chance, saving someone from elimination. 

Anyways, the people eliminated for this round are... 

Sammi and Kit. You all did a great job and it was so hard choosing! I hope you enjoyed your experience in  the PPAG and come back next 'season'!

As for Rebecca, Emma Wright, and Crazy Doll Lady, where are your entries? I would really appreciate it if you guys would message me, or at least get an excuse! :-)

Anyways, for round 3, the assignment is...
Celeb Inspiration

Is there a celeb you idol? Do you love their outfits? Well create, or mix and match an outfit to create a mini celeb! Be sure to include the picture you based it off and the celeb. The deadline is May 6th. Enjoy! :-)
~Gabby

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hmmm... this will be hard!
Oh, I was thinking, I'd love to see the other pictures each round. Could you post links to them and post the pics that were emailed in? It's okay if you can't.

~*Emma S.*~ said...

Ooooo.... This one's a thinker! I'll see what I can come up with. :-)

~*Emma and her dolls*~

Sierra said...

I'm sorry I missed this assignment but I just got back from America and I didn't bring my doll!
-Sierra

Anonymous said...

I thought when we were eliminated that was the end of the contest for us .. I was on bed rest and did not get mine done .. otherwise i would have done it this time ..

Emma said...

Can we copy thier outfit, though? Or do we have to come up with one our own. :)

~*Emma and her dolls*~

Katie said...

I finished my entry, Gabby! Here's the link:
http://americangirlworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/ppag-entry-round-3.html
Can't wait to see everyone else's!!!
~Katie~

Nina said...

Here's mine:

http://craftandcreate.blogspot.com/2011/05/ppag-assignment-3-celebrity.html

Karalee said...

Here is my entry, sorry it's so late...

http://myviewoftheworld-karalee.blogspot.com/2011/05/ppag-round-3.html