Tuesday, March 29, 2011

PPAG Assignment 1

Hey everyone! I have a super cool theme for this first assignment!

Red.

Yes, now I realize red isn't exactly a Spring color, but that's why I chose it- for a challenge! 
Here's what I would like to see:

  • Photos with plenty of light! Light is a key factor in good photography.
  • Red. Obviously! Have your doll (that same as in auditions) in a red dress, against red flowers, or a red backdrop. Be creative!
  • Please keep your editing to a minimum. I don't mind a little bit of text or some photos being lightened up a bit, but please, edit only a little bit.
Also, photos are due in one week, Tuesday, April 5th. Remember, e-mail or post your three best photos and leave the link to me. 

Enjoy!
~Gabby

9 comments:

Leanna said...

Good luck everyone!

Emma said...

All right!Can't wait to take my pics. Oh, yeah, and do you mean the entries are due Tuesday, April 5th, not March 5th? :)

~*Emma and her dolls*~

Gabby said...

Yes, thank you for pointing that out, Emma! I will go and edit my Post right now.....

~Gabby

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh exciting .. will have to get the thinking cap on and camera out .. this will be fun because red is Loryn's favorite color .. she is ready to do something for red .. LOL!!

TracAn

Karalee said...

Here is the link to my post with the pictures. I hope you like them!

http://myviewoftheworld-karalee.blogspot.com/2011/03/just-quick-post.html

Emma said...

I entered!!! Look at my blog, it's the first post. :)

~*Emma and her dolls*~
www.myamericangirl.blogspot.com

Caeleigh said...

Wait, since I didn't give you photos at the beginning am I not entered?

Anonymous said...

Here are Loryn's Entry's for the contest ..

http://boltongirlstraveljournal.blogspot.com/2011/04/loryn-ppag-entry-red-she-did-have-fun.html

Nina said...

Here is mine:
http://craftandcreate.blogspot.com/2011/04/ppag-assignment-1-red.html

~Berryanne and Julie