Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Misc. Post

Hey! This is a very Misc. post. I have many things to share, and I hope you can take them in all in one post!


First, I would just like to apologize for not posting as often as I used, I am in some very time-consuming activities and have taken up a new hobby, Scrapbooking! However, I will continue to upload my SevenAGStars videos every Wednesday, and of course, keep posting on this blog!


Secondly, I didn't make into the AGMA. And you know what? I'm not bummed about. Although, I enjoyed being part of the biggest AG YouTube contest, I have to admit, American Girl Project Runway was more fun and challenging. So, I hope to make it into that contest! Also, what if I started my own contest? Like the AGMA, but for Bloggers, with fun prizes. What do you think of that?


Third, I got an e-mail today from Liberty Jane advertising their new products. They have added some new Buy It Now items, that I love! Like the Berry Ribbed Tank and Layered Skirt.
I really love this outfit and I think it would look great with the Moccasin Fringe Boots that I've had my eye one.


I really would like all 3 of these pieces, but together, it would be $34.98- and that doesn't even include shipping! I would love some of these pieces, but they're kind of expensive and I know I could make the shirt. 


So what do you think? Do you think that I should start my own contest? Do you think $34.98 is really worth it? Do you think that there are other human life forms in the galaxy? Just kidding on the last one, but I would love to know your opinion on the other two.


~Gabby


ps. could you pretty please help me get to 100 followers? :-)

13 comments:

Claire said...

A contest would be so much fun! (As for the $34.98...I've never spent that much on an outfit before...)

Good luck to 100 followers! I still have 70 to go on that (and I haven't gotten any followers in a while, so...:P)

Caelen said...

I think you should start your own contest. :) I don't really think $34 is worth it.
~Caelen

Paige-americangirl:) said...

i would LOVE it if you made a contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda and the Girls said...

I would LOVE a contest! I am not allowed to have a YouTube account yet, and I really really REALLY want to be in a contest for AG. And nice try with the contests and good luck with the other contest!!! :)

Emily said...

$34 is even more than American Girl! Don't do it.

MA AG Lover said...

You should totally have a contest? I would enter if I could.
And I don't think it's worth it to spend $35 on that whole outfit. As some other girls said, it's much more than AG's prices.

Anonymous said...

Yes on the first one, no on the second, and the last one; maybe, who knows?

Katie said...

A contest would be awesome! I agree with everyone about $34 being overpriced, but if you really want the outfit, maybe it'll go on sale. What's American Girl Project Runway? It sounds like fun!
~Katie~

Gabby said...

Katie-
American Girl Project Runway is a YouTube based contest where girls can design & sew, mix & match, or drape clothing to create fun outfits that go along with each week's theme. It's really fun and I loved competing in it!

~Gabby

Little Lilly said...

I'm your 100th follower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it is in a different name,Winx Club Fan.

Katie said...

Thanks, Gabby! I might compete in it, I love sewing for dolls!
~Katie~
PS: Congrats on 100 followers!

beachbabydoll1 said...

About the contest, consider the details like how much time it would take and who might be offended if they didn't win and if it's something you really truly want to do. Get some advice from a good source: parents. Then if you decide yes, go for it! I would be eager to see the contestants!

beachbabydoll1 said...

PS. I would love, love, love, more entries in my personalized AG Tee shirt give-away! http://beachbabydoll.blogspot.com