Saturday, March 19, 2011

Liberty Jane

Hey everyone! I am off to Florida (this is a timed post) with Felicity with me! Anyways, I want to share with you a video and photos of my purchase.


First, I love my items that I ordered! They are both very high quality and very cute and great for mixing and matching!





Here are some pictures!


I love this photo!

This is the skirt. It's ruffled and it has an elastic band at the top so it can stretch onto any doll. I really like this so I can fit it on my Madame Alexander dolls and on a bigger body AG doll.
These boots are super cute! They are darker than I expected, but I love them either way. The Moccasin Fringe boots are a good price and high quality too!

Have you ever ordered anything from Liberty Jane?
~Gabby




6 comments:

Caelen said...

I like the Liberty Jane skirt.

Karen M. Owen said...

Hi Gabby, I order their patterns to make my own doll clothes, the patterns are so easy to follow an wonderful! I love the Liberty Jane site and all the items they make and patterns! http://karenmomofthreescraft.blogspot.com/
Thanks for posting this! I have not ordered their clothes but love the looks of them!

KATRINA said...

I have not. I love the outfit! :) Have fun in Florida.

Kenzie said...

Love the outfit!!! Work it girl!!Lol;D
Did you take my idea on the Nike bag?
I hope you did;).
Safe travels;)
GOD Bless*+*+*+*+
Love,Mackenzie
{From MyAmericanGirlJournal blog}

Gabby said...

Mackenzie Rae-

Thanks! Unfortunatley, I didn't have time to get a drawstring bag, but Felicity is safe and sound!

~Gabby

AmericangirlDana said...

Hi Gabby! I love the outfits their so CUTE. it's great to hear that you and Felicity are safe and sound, have all the fun you want it's a spring break for you! Mines won't start till April Fools day 1/4/2011 friday no school. Good bye for now
-AmericangirlDana