Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Mardi Gras! (100 Followers Please?)

Hey everyone! I just want to wish you all a Happy Mardi Gras! To celebrate this occasion, here's a cool icon-


That I made with my first Bokeh! :-)


Also, I decided what I am going to order from Liberty Jane. However, I will wait until Friday (if I get good grades on my report card, my dad will pay shipping) to order my chosen items.


Have a Very Happy Mardi Gras,
Gabby


ps. to clarify any confusion, my NEXT post will be my 250th post 

3 comments:

Caelen said...

Happy Mardi Gras day Gabby and everyone!! :)
~Caelen
P.S. I hope you get your 100th follower soon, I think I know someone who isn't following your blog I'll ask them to follow your blog. :)

American Girl Dolls Rock!! said...

only 1 more follower!! You deserve every follow! You have such a great blog and I really enjoy your posts.

Kenzie said...

My sister Little Lilly is you 100th Follower!!!!! My other sister,Lilac is numer 101 follower!!!!!! Say thanks to Caelen for telling us to follow your blog;D