Wednesday, March 16, 2011

7 Random Things About Me

Hey! I have tagged with this tag multiple times by different people, so thanks to all those who tagged me!


Now, 7 random things......


1. I have been anxiously waiting for my Liberty Jane Package to arrive, but I don't think it will get here until this weekend. (and no, not under any circumstances will I tell you what I ordered :-), although you can guess)


2. I am going to Universal Studios and Disney World for Spring Break. If you see me through the billions of people there, stop and say hi! 


3. Good Luck Charlie is the only show I remember to watch when a new episode comes on. 


4. I love the TV Shows Castle, 19 (18, 17) Kids and Counting, Good Luck Charlie, and America the Story of Us.


5. I want a Westie. Like really bad.


6. My SevenAGStars video is uploading now. It should be up soon......


7. I LOVE strawberry pie. It makes me happy..... :-)


Have a nice evening,
Gabby

7 comments:

Katrina said...

Castle? You like Castle? I LOVE LOVE LOVE castle...wait the castle with like Beckett, Castle, Espisito???!?!?!?

Caelen said...

Who did you get tagged by?

Caelen said...

I like that you are posting more often.

Leanna said...

LOL I love strawberry pie too! Yum. :)

~Leanna

Gabby said...

Katrina-

The very same! I love that show! It's just... so.... GREAT! I watch it every weekend with my mom- it's so much fun! :-)

~Gabby

CC and Victoria said...

Can i do this tag?i have a question.how do you get people to look at your blog!?i just made a blog.
thanks,
cc

Anonymous said...

Thats funny does everyone watch castle and love cause I know I love castle :) such a great show :)