Wednesday, May 25, 2011

AG Sale!

Hey everyone! We all love sales right? Well American Girl is having a huge one (or as huge as AG sales can get)!

There's many items on sale- like the Holiday Outfits from last Christmas or old school sets. You can even purchase creative kits that were on sale at Costco last year. I received one for Valentine's Day, and I love it! They were only about $30 at Costco, but I now realize they were regularly available for over $60! They are awesome kits and include so many items that can be used to create fun items of play with your dolls. I would really recommend them!

So, are you going to purchase any sale items? I would love to know!
~Gabby

6 comments:

anya said...

I don't think so. I has a dreadful lack of moneh! :O

American Girl Dolls Rock!! said...

Thanks so much for sharing!! Me and my sis really want to get the salon set. Thanks again!

Emily said...

I already bought the Sweet Melody outfit and the Petal Hoodie outfit. I check the sales every week so when I saw this hige sale I quickly bought those 2 items.

Anonymous said...

I MIGHT be getting the Ruby & Ribbon holiday dress or School Days outfit! I'm excited! :)

~Carolyn

Emily said...

Gabby,
Is your sister Kayla still into AG? She hasn't posted on her blog in over a moths and her blog is one of my favorites along with yours. Thanks!
-Emily

Anonymous said...

I think i might get the Salon kit, but I'm low on allowance so I'm gonna have to take up several extra jobs in order to redeem enough cash to buy the kit before the sale is over.