Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I. Hate. Waiting.

Hey everyone! I know the title says 'I hate waiting' and that's exactly what I'm doing to you all. I am working on my stopmotion for 'What I Got at the AG Place' and I plan to finish it today or tomorrow.

As for the 'I. Hate. Waiting.' part- I am waiting anxiously for my Owl to Pottermore. In case ya'll don't know what I'm talking about, I will explain.

Pottermore is an online reading experience surrounding the Harry Potter books. It's kind of like Webkinz or InnerstarU, but more of an adventure through the Harry Potter book series- exploring each chapter through tons of backstory, games, and quizzes! Anyways, from July 31 to August 6, Pottermore was an offering special early access activity. If you were able to solve the clue and and find the Magical Quill, you were eligible to get into the site before anyone else. I found the quill and I got confirmed to get on the site early- along with 99,999 people! However, I have to wait for an e-mail (or Owl) letting me into the site. I'm tired of waiting for my email!!!!!!

Has anyone else received early access to Pottermore? Have you all been able to get on yet?
~Gabby

7 comments:

Claire said...

I got in, too! :) I haven't gotten my email yet, but it said I'd get it between mid-August and late September.

I'm really looking forward to your stopmotion! I can't wait to see what you got. :)

And speaking of things you got at the AG place...I'm saving up for our possible trip ;)

Karalee said...

I supposedly earned early access too, but I haven't received my email either. And I was a stinking day 2!

skye said...

I got in, too. :) But the second day. It'll take forevvver!

Nina said...

The people who where first day are in Pottermore already.... I was 5th day! It's gonna take a looooong time.

Lexie said...

Sounds neat.

Anne said...

I feel like Petunia did when Lily got her letter from Hogwarts. ;-)

Camelia said...

I got in! Pottermore is really fun but I finished it in two days, so try to make it last! The good thing is you can go through the story again, and you get a lot of new info!!