Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Little This and a Little That

Hey Girls! Today, I want to talk to you all about some changes going on in my blog... As of tomorrow, I will be 'changing' blog. Not entirely, but just a little. 


I have noticed that I've come to love blogs where the focus is mainly on... well... everything! And I am changing my blog to be like that- but just a little bit.


This blog's main focus, will, and always be American Girl. The majority of these posts will be about American Girl- news, photos, maybe a FanFic, giveaways, and contests. But, you may see some random posts about fashion, Harry Potter, songs, books, names, etc. 


Now, I know what you're thinking 'but you have the Name Princess, that's your misc. blog!'. It's hard to keep up two blogs. You saw what happened to From a Doll's Perspective, and I don't want that. So, some of my misc. posts are coming to here! That way, you only have to follow one blog to get some fun, new posts!


Enjoy,
~Gabby

6 comments:

Caelen said...

Sounds cool- I have a question when will you post what you got from AG?

Gabby said...

Sometime this week- I have to find a time when I can record the voices, which is a little trickier than I thought.

~Gabby

AmericanGirlFan said...

Hi Gabby!

Thank you for participating in Shout-Out Your Doll Site! I just LOVE your blog background, it's so cute!!

Hope you have a great day!

Your Friend,
Liz

Gabby said...

Anonymous-
Why are you upset? This is just a post saying that their will be some random posts coming up, I'm not changing my blog, just adding a little too it.

~Gabby
:-)

Anonymous said...

I get it, Gabby. Even though I do love American Girl, other posts would be good too.

-Alexis-

Lexie said...

Today the two new dolls came out!!!
You can buy the outfits but most are backordered. The dolls you can pre order. Check out the website for more details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!