Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New American Girl Items! (Fall 2011)

Hey girls! I hope you are excited as I am about the new American Girl items! Many are so cute- and they look very high quality. I will leave the negative comments for some other time, and instead will focus on my favorites- let's begin!
First, they updated the 'Fun for Girls' section- now they call it Play @ American Girl. Personally, I liked the old design better, because there was more of a 'home page', but it's cute nonetheless.

Also- they now have American Girl apps! There are three games- Marie-Grace and Cecile's Secret Wardrobe, Kanani's Shave Ice, and Cheer On! I will definitely try these out and post a review- how would you all like that?
First and foremost, they released the new Holiday sets! This top one is called Merry & Bright Outfit & Accessories for Dolls. It's cute- but not as cute as the red one last year.

Next, they have a much cuter one- Frosty Party Outfit for Dolls + Charm! This is adorable- it would look great on Kirsten or Kaya.
Now this is ADORABLE! I was curious about the materials on the bed, so I called American Girl. The lady said that it mostly made of wood (yay!), with a few parts made of plastic. I would absolutely love this bed- my mom could make some cute bedding for it like she made the bed for my other trundle. 

This is a great sleepover set! I LOVE Apples to Apples and the popcorn and lemonade are so cute. The food also looks healthy- lemonade instead of soda and the popcorn doesn't look so buttered. ;-)
I. Love. This. It's so darn cute! It seems as if navy blue, light blue, maroon, and bright purple are AG's colors for school outfits- and the Cozy Sweater Outfit for Dolls + Charm looks great! 

I also love this little set! don't net the skis- but the outfit itself is so cute!!! Yay!

Last but not least- Lists!!! I love lists and I think this would be a great book to chronicle 2012!!! If I don't get this for Christmas, I will be purchasing it!

So what do you like (and dislike) out of American Girl's new items?
~Gabby 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this to so cool I really like the new doll with blonde hair and blue eyes thanks :)

From American girl fan 99

Gracie said...

I LOVE the sweater outfit and the sleepover set! They are sooooooo cute!

Chloe
agddiaries.blogspot.com

Mother-Daughter Photography said...

Read what I think on my blog! Dollgirl2.blogspot.com

Lexie said...

I hate the new Play at American Girl. You can't find anything your looking for. The hoilday dress is cute but personally looks a lot like last year. Frosty Party is real cute. The Cozy Sweater Outfit is perfect. The leggings would look great with other shirts too.

Anonymous said...

I really love this stuff thanks again

From Americangirl fan 99

Lucy P. said...

the ag apps I got them and they are COMPLETELY different from online. They are kinda fun but SUPER easy. My 5 year old sister can basicly beat them and she is not that smart. Like she can't read.