Thursday, September 8, 2011

300th Post- 30 Questions Tag!

Hey ya'll to celebrate 300 posts on my blog, here's a 30 question tag- that I created- 15 questions are about AG, the other half is totally random! Enjoy!

1. What American Girl do you look most like? (please post photos to compare!)
Here's MAG 53.
And here's me! We aren't perfect twins (I mean me and doll, not me and the duck!), but we have the same hair and sometimes my eyes appear to be brown, even though they are green.
2. What InnerstarU avatar do you think you look most like? 
This is actually my avatar on InnerstarU- she's MAG 21. 
3. How many American Girl Places have you been to?
Well, I've been to the Minneapolis Place 4 times and the Denver Place 1 time.
4. Who is your favorite doll that you own?
I think Kirsten. I hate picking favorites, but Kirsten is my first doll and her books are great! She'll always be special. :-)
5. What AG doll outfit would you like to wear?
Well, I have to say, I would love to wear this outfit!
It's so cute- although I'd like to wear it- minus the InnerstarU logo.

6. What AG Accessory do you wish you had for yourself that was real?

Coconut. 'Nuff said.
7. What AG furniture piece do wish you had for yourself that was real?
Gorgeous! I love the look of this- it's awesome! :-)
8. (only answer this question if you are familiar with the Hogwarts houses!) Which doll (GOTY, HC,) do you think belong in each Hogwarts house (name at least one doll for each house)?


Gryffindor: I think Felicity for this one!
Hufflepuff: Kirsten. Hands down- she's very hardworking and brave.
Ravenclaw: Kit- she's very intelligent and uses that alot.
Slytherin: Well, I don't know, but I guess Sonali. She wasn't all that nice to Chrissa, and did try to talk her out of friendship with Tara.
9. What's your favorite AG online game?
Well, none of the games are working for me right now (thanks, AG!), so I'll have to wait, but I honestly am not sure- I like all of the games.
10. If InnerstarU was a real place, would you want to go there are participate in the activities and 'go to school' there?
Yes, but may not for my whole life or something. I think it would be fun for a semester, though!
11. What doll do you want next?
Cecile. She's so pretty and I'm excited to read her books!
12. If you could be any AG doll, who would you want to be?
Jess. She has such a cool story and I would love to go on all the adventures she has in Belize!
13. When do you make your first AG Christmas Wishlist?
Normally right after the Fall and Winter collections are released, then I start making my Wishlist!
14. What's if your favorite line of dolls (HC, MAG, GOTY, Bitty Baby/Bitty Twin)?
Historicals. I absolutely love them! <3

15. Why do you like American Girl?
I love AG because it has very high quality items and they focus on bringing out the best in girls- I really love that- and they put so much detail and love into their Historical Characters- that's my favorite part of American Girl.
16. What's book (series)?
Ahh... Look at the above picture- how perfect these books look- well compared to mine anyways, I'll show you a picture some other time.
17. What's your favorite jam/jelly? Please post a picture!
Crofter's Organic Strawberry Jelly. It's sooooo good!
18. If you could live in any other time period but your own, what would choose?
Well, I think I'd want to be a Greek princess in Athens or a pioneer on the prairie or an actress in the 1920s... :-)
19. Do you drink coffee? 
Not all the time. Mainly on trips I may have a McDonald's Caramel Mocha, but nothing regular. Although my uncle says that we 'Scandahoovians' (Scandinavians) need/should/want to drink coffee regularly. Oh well...
20. What's your favorite TV show?

Well, right now it's Monk, but Castle (shown above) premiere's it's new season in two weeks! Also, I like Design Star and Good Luck Charlie.
21. Do you think you're funny?
Yes, I can crack myself up anytime I want, but I don't think everyone thinks I'm funny... :-P
22. What are your family members doing right now?
Well, my dad is going to look at tools, my mom is making cookies, and my brother and my sister are doing who knows what!
23. Have ever watched a show made in a year before 2000?
Yes! I've watched The Brady Bunch, Charlie's Angels, The Cosby Show....
24. What did you have for lunch today?
Well, I had a cheese sandwich on goldfish bread and carrots, grapes, craisons, and yogurt.
25. What's your favorite snack?
Goldfish- they smile back at you! 
26. Who's your favorite actress?
Emma Watson! She rocks my wacky socks off!
27. Who's your style icon (c'mon- you must have one!)?
Kate Middleton- she wears the cutest coast and dresses! 
28. What's your favorite brand of popcorn?
Well actually, my family makes our own popcorn, so we only buy popcorn seeds, but I guess I like Orville Redenbacher. 
29. What's your favorite blogging platform (Webs, Wet Paint etc.)?
Blogger! 
30. Why do you like being a blogger?
I like the ability to rant and rave with people who might actually listen, or in this case read and to share my interests with the world!

Enjoy!
~Gabby

13 comments:

Kryn said...

Love Kate Middleton too, she's so cute!!

Lexie said...

Congrats on 300th posts!

Lexie said...

Gabby what grade are you going into?

Anonymous said...

Hi, Gabby! I was wondering, how many more dolls do you think you'll get? :)

Lexie said...

I hate Emma Waston.

Anonymous said...

Ya congrats on 300 posts and thanks for saying castle comes on in two weeks my family would of missed it love your blog gabby

From american girl doll fan 99

Gabby said...

Hey girls!

Lexie- I didn't delete your comment because I feel like that you aren't offending anyone (well, except maybe Emma Watson, but I highly doubt she will ever come across my blog, and in any case she probably knows how to deal with haters so I'm not too worried about it), but I would really appreciate if in the future you would talk respectfully about everyone. Thank you!

Anonymous- I honestly don't know, I think maybe one more, and that would be Cecile, but I'm holding off on anymore dolls for a while.

~Gabby

Anonymous said...

Gabby is Emma Winston hermianni from Harry potter I am sorry for not knowing that if she is so sorry about that

From American girl fan 99

Ps: Is Emma Winston hermianni from harry potter?

Lexie said...

I didn't want to be mean I was simply stating a fact. I'm sure you hate some people and are not afraid to say it.

Lexie said...

P.S. I was just sating a fact. It would be the same as if I said I hate pizza. I hate music class. I hate the doll Kaya. These are just my opinoins on what you are sharing. oh and I don't really hate any of those they were just the first thing I came up with.;)

Gabby said...

Lexie- I understand, I would just appreciate if you wouldn't say 'hate'. Thanks! :-)

American Girl Fan 99- Yes, Emma Watson does play Hermione!

Lexie said...

Soory I was rushing and the word hate just typed out.

Sammie said...

Gabby how do you have a innerstaru code if you don't have a MAG?