Thursday, November 18, 2010

American Girl Does Not Make Sense

Hey! I've said it before and I'll say it again until it sets in.
American Girl Does Not Make Sense.
It's just doesn't.
Okay so I'm overreacting.
Maybe.
Quite possibly.

But anywho, I feel the need to share with you some new, non-sensible American Girl info from AGDWikia and DollDiaries.

Example #1
I have just learned the AG will be releasing a special edition pack of the Felicity: An American Girl Adventure including bonus features and a digital copy next year.
Now why would you release a character's movie after she was retired? 

Example #2
American Girl will be marketing 3 new mysteries- 
A Bundle of Trouble: A Rebecca Mystery, by Kathryn Reiss.
The Silver Guitar: A Julie Mystery, by Kathryn Reiss. (love the tye-dye!)
Clue in the Castle Tower: A Samantha Mystery, by Sarah M. Buckey.
Now why would you release a book for a character that is already retired?

Example #3
Justin Bieber's biography, Never Say Never, will be on the big screen in the 3-D. Why would you put that in 3-D if it's just a documentary?
Okay, so that really wasn't about AG, but it doesn't make sense.

Example #4
I AM GOING TO SEE HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 1 TOMORROW NIGHT!!!
Now what didn't make sense about that sentence was that I wrote the entire thing while holding the shift key- not using caps lock.
But yes, I am going to see HP7 tomorrow night.

I am very, deeply, enthusiastically, merrily, excited about this.
I should probably get off now.
Ta ta,
Gabby

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

OH MY GOOOOOSSH!!!! YOU ARE SO SUPER DUPER LUCKY DUCKY THAT YOU GET TO GO SEE HP!!!
I think I would totally go except I haven't seen the sixth one yet... (I know, shame on me.)

Why on earth would they do those confusing things???

Claire said...

HP7 PART ONE!!!!!! *SCREAMS VIRTUALLY UNTIL MY VOICE GOES HOARSE*

^Now it's my turn to apologize for virtually screaming...^

I'm seeing it tomorrow as well. Well, it depends on whether I'm spending the night with a friend tomorrow and seeing it with her. If not, I'm seeing it tomorrow afternoon in IMAX!!!

Katrina said...

I can't see HP7 until Thanksgiving break. I hope you like sitting in the theaters for like 3 and a half hours.

Emily said...

Gabby,
The reason Justin Bieber's documentary is in 3D is because some parts are concerts. I still don't think it makes sense, but some people like it.
-Emily