Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Gift to You......

Hi! I have an obsession- well maybe it's more like a small addiction to something that I can't explain, but I can show you-




Photoshopping pictures of dolls and then putting pieces in photos. I know it's weird but it's a lot of fun! I have been hooked on it ever since I made my sister's header:




It truly is something I enjoy! It's fun to take pictures of dolls, scenes, items, furniture, and accessories and make it into something new. Just check out this one I made today:


I've learned a lot about photoshop through this and I can't wait to learn more. So I decided to celebrate my birthday (Dec. 15th) and Christmas by making any of you fellow bloggers a header for your blog like my sister's. I can use any AG website pic and regular photo (like the chalkboard and kitchen) to create a cute header. You can choose the dolls, outfits, accessories, theme, font, and layout! And it's free (All I ask is that you mention that I made your header in a post or something.)
Thanks,
~Gabby

4 comments:

Emma Kate said...

Hi! I was just letting you know, that my sister and I are doing a Christmas giveaway! Look on our blog for more details (agfun.thewrightfamily.name)

Elisha said...

Could you make a header for my blog???????

Gabby said...

Brooke-
Of course! Please e-mail me at iheartamericangirl@gmail.com to discuss this.

Thanks,
Gabby

Grace said...

Me please? :) I tried to make one but webs doesn't really have a winter theme. :(