Saturday, November 6, 2010

Kanani, Liberty, and Michael!

Hey! After a long awaited week here is a juicy post full of: GOTY 2011 info, Liberty Jane Fall line, and Michael's American Girl Crafts and books!


First GOTY 2011 info-
I was looking for some info on Kanani last night and found that American Girl registered the trademark for Kanani last January. 
Which inspired me to create a fake photo of Kanani on what she might look like:
It's not very nice but I use MAG 49 and placed Asian eyes on her in an attempt to create an Asian face mold with medium skin. This isn't great but this is what I think of Kanani.


The Liberty Jane Fall line has finally come out with 3 outfits (still one to come)!
The first one (and my favorite) would have to be Sofia. An preppy Italian style outfit not listed on eBay- yet.

It's sooooo cute!
The next (and my second favorite) would have to be Paris Daydream. This is a twist on the summer in Paris Outfit but a whole lot more glamourous and it's available on eBay!
This is outfit is really cute and currently on eBay for $51.00. I am thinking of bidding.........
The third and my least favorite outfit is Oxford Square. To me, it has a sort of preppy look but it doesn't look designer and has no spark to it.
I  know many people disagree with me (this is on eBay for $61.00) but I feel that it doesn't have any flair.

Michael's Craft Store- Yesterday, we went to Michael's craft store, I took some pictures of many of the cool American Girl Crafts they have there. Check it out!
They had AG puffy Christmas stickers on sale for $.99! 
They also had InnerstarU books (big surprise there) but they only had 3 titles- Fork in the Trail, Braving the Lake, and a Girl's Best Friend. (Speaking of Fork in the Trail, I have a book review on that at my Book Reviews page.) They also had many, many AG products-

They even had Lanie Stacked Stickers (adorable!)
But I think my favorite picture of yesterday was this one-
~Gabby

7 comments:

savie♥ said...

i love the first outfit and the second outfit. the third is cute but like you said it really doesnt have a designer look to it and i think that girls could make that out of AG clothes they have at home.

Caelen said...

The Liberty jane stuff they are actually selling it on Ebay

Sonali said...

What's Kanani really going to look like, and her meet outfit?

Gabby said...

Sonali-
I don't know. I haven't found any picture yet, but i'm still on the look out!

~Gabby

Anonymous said...

Sonali- Kanani has light browa with a light =====pink[ [n hair down her knees, medium skin, and hazel eyes. Her meet outfit is a light blue sundress with blue and pink flowers. She has cute blue ruffled sandles, a pink flower clip in her hair, and a kukui nut necklace. If you really want to know, her underwear is magent oh sorry i'll right a new comment my kitten walked across the keyboard!

Anonymous said...

Hey does anyone have any idea who the girl of the year 2012 will be? By the way Sonali I think that your name is absolutely beautiful.

McKenna said...

Wow! Thanks for the information! I am obsessed with American Girl Dolls especially the girl of the year, McKenna Brooks! Her movie is awsome and so is the doll! That is cool how you made a fake Kanani!