Sunday, November 14, 2010

My American Girl Wishlist 2010

Hey! I'm sorry for not posting regularly. I've been super busy with school but now, with the Holidays coming up, I hope I can do more posting.


My wishlists are always very big because my Birthday is December 15- 10 days before Christmas. I often decide what I'd like around October-November just so I'm ready. My AG wishlist this year hits an all time low of only 6 items, but with 3 I'd really like. I guess American Girl is losing it's touch- not surprising with the odd MAG commercial and their high prices.


But anyways, here it is!
My first outfit is the Ruby Ribbon Dress. It's $36 and comes with 5 pieces- a bit pricy but keep in mind that this is American Girl at Christmas.
Second, is Felicity's Riding Outfit*. I think this outfit is so adorable and really compliments Felicity's spunk and spirit.
Third on my list is Patriot*- Felicity's foal. I think she is so cute and Felicity and Kaya will enjoy having a horse.
The fourth item on my wishlist is the Cozy and Plaid Outfit*. I am a huge sucker for cute shoes and doll outfits are no exception!

Julie's Birthday Outfit is 5th on my list. I love this dress! I don't know why, but being a huge Julie fan and a lover of (some) 70s attire, I find this outfit suitable for Modern times too!
And last but not least, is the Travel Set. Although a but pricey at $28, it has beyond cute items and a very handy doll suitcase.

What's on you Christmas Wishlist?
~Gabby

PS The items marked with an '*' means they are the items that I really would like. 

3 comments:

Katrina said...

I want Felicity, Emily, and clothes. I hope you get what you *really* want for Christmas.
I hope everyone has fun and safe travels around the Holidays.

P.S. They already have Christmas music. I am so excited because this is the 2nd year they have aired christmas music on the radio earlier then Thanksgiving!
*-*-*-*Katrina

Duck Girl said...

Hi!
Everything that is on your wish list is exactly what is on mine! Well as they say great minds think alike! ;)

Have a great day!

Elisha said...

That's CUTE STUFF!!!!