Sunday, November 28, 2010

Polls Results and Kayla's Blog!

Hey everyone! I just want to say that I'm really excited for Kanani- and it helps that everyone else voted to see what she will look like! And I'm here with the results.
Hmmm.....I think she will have black hair but it seems as if the majority disagrees with me! Oh well, we will just have to wait and see her.....
Definitely brown! I think that she would be cool with Hazel eyes, unfortunately Lanie and Rebecca (the newest HC) both have Hazel eyes, so she probably won't.
Of course medium skin, however it is very possible that she could have dark of light skin. It just depends how much of a Hawaiian she is.
Oh and I just noticed this, I spelt 'you' wrong.

Anyways, my sister Kayla, has a blog! She just started posting today and she is very proud of it. I also really enjoyed helping her- I created the header but she choose the color scheme and everything, you can visit her blog Forever American Girl.
Thanks,
Gabby

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I am Kayla's friend. But I can't comment because it doesn't have Name/URL or annonymous. Those are the only things I cancomment on.

Gabby said...

Katrina-

I just want to say that you can always use Open/ID- you can just put your name in the URL box. I will try to figure out the comment setting with my sister later today.

~Gabby