Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday!

Hey everyone! I am so sorry, I would have let you know sooner but I didn't have time this morning to post so here it is. Today is Cyber Monday and AG has some awesome deals- 1/5 are sold out currently but there still are some great buys!



Like Addy's Ice Cream Set. It's on sale for half off and includes 11 pieces such as pretend pie and an ice cream maker!
And the Snow Gear! It used to be Chrissa's Snow Gear but now it's being re-sold at an amazing price- $16! This is one of my favorite sale items.
If you missed your chance last year, now you can pick up the Star Hoodie outfit (the old JLY outfit) for only $10- you save $14!
And last but not least, an American Girl Place Wristlet Set. It includes a a wristlet, doll tee, and a headband for you. But they best part is the price- only $6!

Do have any favorite sale items? Did you order anything? I would love to know!
~Gabby


1 comment:

Emma Kate said...

I would be getting the jungle tent, but they were sold out when i checked today. everything is a great price.

~!!!EMMA!!!~