Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Contest Winners!

Hey everyone! Are you ready for the winners? Well, so am I! First look at this picture of the American Girl Place that I'm going to. 
Do still think you know which place I'm going to? 
If you guessed.....


DENVER! Then you are correct! Great job to the 3 people that guessed correctly!  :-) Anyways, the first winner is Rose! Rose, please e-mail me at iheartamericangirl@gmail.com to claim your prize. 
The next winner, chosen randomly out of two people, is Kit Snicket! Kit please choose your prize and email me at iheartamericangirl@gmail.com.


Congrats to my two winners! You can choose your prizes here.
Enjoy and thanks to all who entered. 
~Gabby

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I cant believe i won!!!!! I emailed you! :)


Rose

Emily said...

Congrats, Rose! Congrats Kit Snicket!

Alexis said...

Congrats Rose and Kit!!!