Sunday, July 17, 2011

Gone on Vacation....

Hey girls! Tomorrow I will be leaving for vacation- and I will visit the AG Place! I may be able to post from my mom's laptop, but there may not be the usual amount of posts. I am taking Felicity and she will, well, I don't want to say much, but she will go to the doll hair salon! I will take tons of pictures and be sure to create a video and update my Flickr when I get back. 


I hope you girls have a great week!
~Gabby :-)


ps. Also, I am lifting comment moderation for the time being, but please be nice and follow the comment rules. Thanks!

13 comments:

smile613 said...

I can't wait to see the pics! Have fun!

Caelen said...

Yay!! I love your blog and the pics!! :)

Lilac said...

Have fun!:)

Lexie said...

Lucky you! I can't wait to see the pics!!

Anonymous said...

KEWL .. cannot wait to see the photo's .. Have a WONDERFUL and FUN time while you are on vacation ..

Marsali

Emily said...

Have fun Gabby! Can't wait for pictures.

Alexis said...

Hi Gabby,
I love your blog and I am an American Girl fan with 3 AG dolls!
I can't wait for pictures!
P.S. I have Felicity too!

Alexis said...

Hi again Gabby,
Just wanted to say that I have 3 American Girl dolls, Julie, Felicity, Kirsten, and I hope Kanani is on the way for my B-day on the 23rd.
-Alexis-

Lexie said...

Do you know how I said lucky you? Well for my b-day my Aunt is taking me to the Ag place in New York! It will be a long bus trip but worth the wait. The best part is we are going in the beginnig of December!!!!!!!!!!

Alexis said...

Hi Lexie,
It turned out that I did get Kanani for my birthday and her starter collection!!!
-Alexis-

Emily said...

Happy birthday Alexis. Hope you had a good day.

Alexis said...

Thank you Emily!!
-Alexis-

Alexis said...

Thank you Emily! I had alot of fun.
-Alexis-