Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Trip to the AG Place Denver!

Hey everyone! Here are some photos from the trip!
This is a very small store, but it was so cute and a great afternoon activity! 

When you first walk in the front doors, they have what they consider a 'book section' with selves of books and mini dolls, this is one of them. 

The Kanani section was very small, but they had this very cute Shave Ice Stand display! Also, there's a sign in the corner of the display that says that you can only purchase 3 Kanani dolls... Hmm....

They kept the MAG dolls in cases like these! 

AG set up some many cute displays! I especially like this one. 

Here's another one- again, adorable!

The new dining set looks very cute in this display!

Here's a Kanani sign that I took a picture of with. I know I look weird, but I had I stood up, my head would have been touching the top of the stand.... :-(

Then, on the other side of the store, is where they have the Historical Character items- like this cute school locker set for Julie!

I love Molly! I hope she won't be archived soon...

This is a great little set for Kaya! I love it, but unfortunately, I have no room for a teepee.

I love the little Josefina loom set!

Now, for the Creativi-Tees. This is such a great idea! Each of the T-shirts is $10. I purchased one! Here's how it works. First pick a shirt and a transfer (above).

Then, the AG Stylist places your tee on an iron thing.

She puts the transfer on the tee.

Then, she 'irons' it on!

Afterword, she takes the plastic off of the iron on, and it's done!

:-)

Here's a photo of all 3 of us! From left to right, Kayla, Quinn, and me!

I will post what I purchased later!
~Gabby

13 comments:

Alexis said...

When will you post what you bought? I am excited to see.
-Alexis-

Caelen said...

AWESOME pics!! I can't wait to see what you got.

Kenzie said...

Not sure if I'm the first to comment?

But....this was an amazing post! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!
thank you so much!

It look cool! That's how the one in Boston was,small:( but they had an upstairs where I had a birthday party with my family!
And I also got.....CHRISSA!

It was fun!
I wish I went with u to that AG place! LOL!

Looks like u had a lot of fun! Thx for the post! I loved it!:D


*^Mackenzie^*

Emily said...

I'm glad you had a good time Gabby. I can't wait to see what you got. Did you bring Felicity with you?

Lexie said...

Is Quinn your sister? I didn't know. Does she have a blog? That's cool how all three of you are into AG. I'm reallyexicted because I'm going to the AG place in New York in December!

Sammi said...

Is that Quinn from Quinn and Co. and the one your doing the magazine with?

Gabby said...

Hi everyone!

Alexis-I will post what I got from the AG Store- I created a stop motion for it, so once I get that all done, it will for sure be posted!

Emily- Yes, I took Felicity with me! I'm sure she had as much fun as I did.

Lexie and Sammi- Quinn is not my sister or Quinny/Quinlyn from Quinny and Co. She is my best friend who I am making a magazine with (called Plain Fab).

I hope this helps! :-)
~Gabby

Gracie said...

Hey! It lokks like you had TONS of fun! i can't wait to see what you got!!!

-Chloe

Alexa said...

Was the tees expensive? I was wondering for when I go.

Alexis said...

You are so lucky, Gabby! I want to go to any American Girl Place SO bad, but I live in Florida. The closest one is in Georgia. I wish they would make one close to me.
-Alexis-

American Girl Dolls Rock!! said...

Hello! Awesome pictures! It looks like you had an awesome time!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures I really wish I could go to American girl store thanks for posting

From americangirl fan 99

crazycrazyag said...

good choice i luv owls!!