Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Which AG Place am I Going To? CONTEST!

Hi!
There's a big event going on this summer, watch this video for proof:
Anyways, so, did you notice how I mentioned a brand new contest? Well, here it is!

This contest is very simple- and has great prizes. And, there will actually be two winners!
In this contest, guess which American Girl Place I will be visiting out of these options below:
Washington D.C.      Los Angeles      Denver      Minneapolis     Chicago
Once you think you know the answer, post a comment with your answer and telling me that you have your parent's permission (I will need your address in case you win). And now for how I will pick the winner!
The first person who picks the right location will be the first winner and the second winner will be chosen randomly out of the people who also commented with the right answer. Got it? Okay, now for the prizes! 
Both winners will get to choose out of these prizes: Healthy Smile Set, Nail Care Kit, Hair Brush or Hair Pick, any one set of earrings, any one pair of glasses, any one tank and brief set, any one pair of shoes, or a $15 American Girl Gift Card. The prizes will be purchased by me at the AG Place.

Be quick and enter now! This contest ends Tuesday, July 12 at 1:00 pm central time. I will announce the winners shortly after.
~Gabby

29 comments:

Francesca Rescigno said...

I have my parents permission and i think you are going to Washington D.C!!

Anonymous said...

I think You are going to.......Chicago!!
Hope I win!!


~Izy~ :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! What an AWESOME giveaway Gabby!!!! Also I like your little video!! Anyways I think you shall be going to Washington D.C. Wherever you are going, have fun!!!

Signed,
Bella

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL giveaway!!!! I believe you are going to L.A. Funness awaits you!!!


-Nat-

Anonymous said...

From Rose:

I think you are going to Denver!!!! LOTS of fun!!!

Us and Me said...

I saw your blog on The Doll Wardrobe and it said 'Contest'!!! I was SO excited. I am not sure which you are going to...............maybe Minneapolis???? I dont know..... Hop I am right though!! :)

Lilac said...

I love your video!:)

Chloe said...

I think your going to Chicago. Have tons of fun :) :):):):):)

anya said...

I think you're going to D.C. :)
I have my parent's permission.

Emily said...

I can't enter the contest but I still want to guess. I think you are going to Washington D.C.
I actually might be able to get my parent's permission later today.

Anonymous said...

Hey Gabby,
I think you are going to the American Girl Place in L.A.
Thanks,
---AG QUEEN---<3

Lexie F. said...

I think you are going to the Ag Place in Washington D.C. I would like to enter. I have permission

Caelen said...

I would like to enter, I have my parent's permission I think you are going to Chicago.

piggypower29 said...

Minneappelous. (sp?)

smile613 said...

Wow, what a great contest! Thanks, Gabby! I have my parents permission. I think you are going to Washington D.C.

Congrats to the winners! Thanks again!

Anne said...

I think you are going to Minneapolis! I have my mom's permission. :)(By the way, I will be sure to send you some pictures and story about my trip to Washington DC for your gallery soon!)

Nina said...

I know that lots of people have said this already, but that's because it's true. I think you are going to Washington D.C.

Hannah Claire said...

I have my parents permission and I think you are going to Denver. Have fun!

Priya said...

Hi! I have my parent's permission and I guess Washington D.C.! :D

Emily said...

Gabby,
I was the 10th person to comment and I got my parent's permission. I still think your going to D.C.

Anonymous said...

I think that you'll be going to denver! have fun! I have my parents permission.

-delany

. said...

Hey Gabby! I think you are going to the A.G. Place in Chicago! Hope we win! Great prizes!

. said...

Oh and I have permission!(LOL)

Emma said...

I think you are going to... Um... Chicago! Man I don't know! Chicago is my final answer! :)


If I win I would like the Chocolate Glasses for dolls!

This is soo cool that you are going to AG Place! I have been to the Dallas AG Place!

Guess what? I looked on americangirl.com, and they have 45 different pairs of earrings for dolls!! :) It is a lot! :)

Well, I hope I win! Please take lots of pics of AG Place! :)

I have my parents' permission to enter this awesome giveaway!

-Emma-

Sam said...

I have permission..I think you are going to CHICAGO!!! :)

Hannah said...

I have my parents permission. I think you are going to the Chicago AG store! :)

Priya said...

Just to let you know, Gabby, Tuesday is July 12th and Wednesday is July 13th. Which day do you mean for the last day to enter?

Gabby said...

Priya-

Oops! I mean for Tuesday to be the last day, and I will pick the winners later that night!

~Gabby

Pnut's Blog said...

i have my parents permission, i think you are going 2 chicago