Friday, July 8, 2011

Need Advice?

Hey everyone!

So my friend Quinn and I are starting a magazine! It will be on the internet so every one can have access to it, and a subscription is not required. Anyways, we are having an advice column, but there's one problem, I have no questions to give advice too! If any of you are experiencing friendship troubles, worries about vacations, or anything like that, I would really appreciate if you would send your questions to my email address: iheartamericangirl@gmail.com. No info is required about you- not even your name! This would really help me out tremendously and make our magazine even better.

Thank you all!
~Gabby

(be sure to check out my contest below! Thanks!)

4 comments:

Kenzie said...

Wow! That is amazing!:D

I can't wait!
I don't think I have anything wrong....

But thx!

I will defenitly read it!

Great job Gabby!

I might start my own magazine too!

Maybe?

Thx Gabby!

~Mackenzie~

Lilac said...

Okay,I do need some advice.:)

Piper (InnerstarU) said...

Here's one: My doll Emily has short hair that I can't do much with. Can you recommend some 'dos? Or is this not supposed to be about dolls? :)

Oh, and I just wanted to thank you for this blog, Gabby. I love the This or That posts!

Quinn R said...

Hey, this is Quinn! We have our own website and email now, so please email that instead:
www.plainfabmagazine@aol.com
www.plainfabmagazine.blogspot.com

Thanks so much!!!!