Thursday, July 28, 2011

Shout-outs!

He! I just wanted to take this time to make a quick post of shout-outs!


One: Quinn and I have started a magazine-Plain Fab-and our first issue is out. Be sure to check it out here!


Two: Claire (my awesome online friend) is trying to reach her goal of 40 followers before she has her one year blog-aversary. Please take the time to follow her at Claire's Curiosity! Thanks!


Third: I have posted 3 polls on my side bar asking reader's what they think the GOTY of 2012 will look like. Be sure to vote as I am will repost these polls towards Christmastime and it will be interesting to compare the answers.


Thanks and have a great day!
~Gabby


(oh, what I got from the AG Place will be up soon- I did it a little differently this time {but much cooler}, so it's taking longer than usual.) :-)

4 comments:

Claire said...

Thank you so much for mentioning me! I just hit 40 followers a few minutes ago, but a few extra followers wouldn't hurt! ;)

I saw your post on the AGP in Denver, and I'm so glad you had a good time! I have a relative who went to that same store in March and loved it. :-)

Leanna said...

Oh so you are the Gabby on Plain Fab? That's so cool, I love you and Quinn's magazine! Keep up the great work! It's awesome so far!

And on the polls I voted red hair, blue eyes, and light skin. It's something different then the past GOTYs, and I don't think medium or dark skin will work for red hair and blue eyes. What do you think the 2012 GOTY will look like, Gabby? :)

~Leanna

Lexie and Lainey (My lil sis) said...

I defintly think they are making a another red haired doll because Mia was such a hit. Also they just did a blonde and brown and a dark color fo Chrissa. I think a cool name for her would be Natalie and she enjoys shopping.

Emily said...

I read an articlethat AG vertified with info about the GOTY 2012. Her name will be Velma. She is a snowboarder and always loses her glasses. There is a movie being shot for her in Winnepeg. Oh and by the way Gabby, Josefina has light skin but Kanani has medium skin.