Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Series! (CONTEST 5 POSTS BELOW!)

Hey girls! Please watch the video- the pilot of a possible new series- and tell me what you think.
Here's the description:
Set in an all-girls boarding school in the mountains in Colorado, Aspenwood Prep only accepts the finest. But when the school is short on funding, the principal Ms. Hopkins, enlists the help of the student council, consisting of chemistry geek Natalie Wright and her arch-enemy Lana Madison.

Please tell me what you think!
~Gabby

9 comments:

Priya said...

Awesome!! I would love to watch the series if you were to make it! :D

Kate said...

I love it!!!!! That was so cool are you making more because I will totally watch!!!! Nacy Drew the musical awesome


Georgia

Anna Rose said...

I really like your show. It made me laugh. This is the first time that I found your blog and I am so excited.

Fran said...

What happened to Across the Pond? Put my name under your comment if you think she should continue across the pond!
Fran
P.S the beginning of your series is so funny!!!! I like both take the stage and across the pond.

Alyssa said...

I think it is pretty good. I like the story.

Ro said...

Okay...Where is episode 2...? I need episode 2 WHERE IS EPISODE 2!?!

Rosie said...

Love it! :)

winkie said...

i LOVE it!! i feel like i really am in the scene!! :) you should totally make more!! again i LOVE it !!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

OMG where is the rest of this!!! I can't stop watching now!!!!