- Only one entry person.
- I'm no longer accepting entries by e-mail.
- Entries must be received by Friday, January 20, 2012
- Also, every entrant must have access to an e-mail and parents' permission. Because, if you win, I will need to contact you so you can claim your prize (some prizes may have to be shipped).
Now, here's how to enter!
- Create the Girl of the Year 2013! Use photo editing programs such as Picnik, Photoshop, OR you can use the My American Girl doll creator here. Try to make her look different from any of the previous GOTYs. Save the picture to your computer.
- Next, upload your picture to photo-hosting website such as Flickr, Picasa, OR upload it to Blogger.
- Then, create a story for your doll with her name, state, intrests etc. Try to make it unique and again, different from any of the other GOTYs. You must post your story to go along with your photo. Also, your story should be a paragraph.
- Finally, post a comment with the link to the post or picture.
Now, for the prizes! This year, I'm doing things a little different. Instead of doing a first, a second, and a third place, there will be two grand-prize winners and a one first place winner! Read about the prize below....
The first grand-prize winner will win an exclusive Minneapolis American Girl store tee! Plus, a blog header and/or icon!
The second grand-prize winner will win an exclusive craft- from the American Girl store! This is fun craft that I made at the American Girl store (on the left) and the extras (on the right)- you win three! Plus, a blog header and/or icon, and a blog award!
The first place winner will win a blog header and/or icon, and a blog award!
Every entrant will also receive an honorable mention!
Please enter- I look forward to seeing and reading all of your fun entries! You can also see the contest winners here last year for inspiration.
Good luck to all!
ps. Also, I will randomly select which winners get what prize, using random.com and flipping a coin. However, if both winners would rather have the other prize, they are welcome to switch- but both winners must get confirmation from me.