Friday, January 27, 2012

WINNERS- Design the GOTY Contest 2013!

Edit: Blog awards have been edited and fixed! :-)

Hello! Now it's time for the winners! Please be respectful to all of the winners and don't post any nasty comments- it was so hard to choose!

Honorable Mentions:
Best Edited- Caelen
Sweetest Story- Phoebe
Best Soccer Player- Gracie
Cutest Cheerleader- Emma W.
Best Friend- Bri
Sweetest Ballerina- Danielle
Most Inspiring- Rose
Most Determined- Nina
Most Musical- Alyssa
Best Helper- Georgia
Best Basketball Player- Geridil
Sweetest Skier- Samantha

First place is Priya with Meera. I loved her inspiring and unique story! Great job!
Here's your blog award:


Our first grand prize winner is Emma with Georgiana! I loved her creative story and the fact that she comes with a best friend! Contact me to claim your prize of the Minneapolis AG Place T-Shirt!

Our second grand prize winner is Katelyn with Jade! I loved her determination and funky sense of style! Contact me to claim your prize of the Snowmen Crafts!

Here are your blog awards:


Congrats to everyone who entered! You all did amazing! :-)
~Gabby




9 comments:

Priya said...

Wow, thank you so much, Gabby! Do I still win a blog header? If yes you can email me at priya@americangirlplayground.com please.

Thanks again!!!

-Priya

Priya said...

I was wondering, can you change the award, it says 2012 instead of 2013? If not its fine. :)

Emma Kate said...

Congrats to Priya and Emma! And congrats to everyone else who entered!

~Emma

Sarah said...

Wow, thanks Gabby! How do I grab the blog award?

geridil said...

Congrats everyone! Thanks so much Gabby for holding this contest! I was fun to do and everyone did a great job. I can't wait till next year!

Emma said...

Thanks Gabby! Everyone was spectacular and all winners!! :D I sent you an e-mail already, and congrats to Katelyn and Priya too!

-Emma

Rosie said...

I got most inspirng! Thanks!

Lexie said...

Congrats everybody!!! I looked at all of yours and I couldnt decide a fav. I would do it next year if she would accept it by email.

AGLover said...

Hey i love yur blog! i love american girl. please check out my blog at prettypinkandsweet.blogspot.com