Monday, January 24, 2011

Contest Winner!

Hey! First, I just want to say, please be respectful to the winners. Everyone did an amazing job, so I gave everyone a honorable mention. I hope you had fun with this contest regardless of your place. :-)


Honorable Mentions:


Cutest Nature Lover: Sheabuilder and Carlie
Most Ambitious Artist: Emma and Sydney
Coolest Blind Doll: Lily and April
Cutest Country Girl: Katelyn and Jackie
Sweetest Photographer: Hannah and Haley
Sweetest Helper: Katie and Maggie
Most Inspirational Girl: Savie and Teaghan
Cutest Geek: Caelen and Zoe (e-mail entry)




Now for top 3.........


3rd Place:

KJo with Nancy Andrews!
I really loved what a great detective Nancy was and I'm sure she would be a great seller and role model for girls. Way to go! 


Here's your award: 

2nd Place:


I really liked how she was trying to be herself and a great photographer! Also, she's really cute and great photoshopping! Great job! Please e-mail for you blog header. Here's your award:


And for 1st Place..............
I loved this entry because she's such an inspiring, determined, and ambitious doll. I really liked her story and she's a blonde! Please e-mail me for your header and hoodie. Here's your award:

Thank you all for entering! I had so much fun judging and organizing this contest and I can't wait to do it next year too!
~Gabby 

13 comments:

Caelen said...

Congrats everyone! :D

Caelen said...

I also respect that you think my GOTY was a geek because I meant for her to be a geek.

KJo said...

YAY! I'm so happy I won! Thank you so much, Gabby.
I'm going to have to have my sister show me how to put my award on my blog. LOL
Congratulations to the other winners and everyone who entered!
Thank you for holding this contest Gabby, I can't wait for the next one.
KJo

Emma said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I cannot believe I won 1st place!!! I just want to say everyone did a fabulous job, I read all of them! Thanks again, Gabby! :)

~*Emma and her dolls*~

Makala said...

sorry if this sounds stupid, but what am i supposed to do with the blog award? xD

Gabby said...

Makala- you're supposed to put it on your blog's sidebar or in a post.

~Gabby

Emma said...

Am I supposed to e-mail you header? Thanks!

~*Emma and her dolls*~

Gabby said...

Emma-

Yes, you can e-mail me what you would like on your header, what size, etc.

~Gabby

Emma said...

How do you post it onto your sidebar??

~*Emma and her dolls*~

Emma said...

Okay, I'm sorry if i sound entirely dumb, but Does it say in a different post your e-mail? Thanks for putting up with all my weird questions!:)

~*Emma and her dolls*~

Katie said...

Congrats, everyone!
~Katie~

Gabby said...

Hi!

Savie- To get new fonts, you can view and choose them while designing your blog at the Template Designer. Go to 'Advanced' and click any option that requires text. You'll be able to change it there.

Emma- To post, simply save the photo on to your computer, and then while on the design option for your blog, click add gadget, and add a photo.
My e-mail address is under the 'contact me' page.

Thanks!
~Gabby

Anonymous said...

Good Job to the winners, too bad I did not win! :)Anyway, great job!

Kryn