Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Dream GOTY {Contest Below}

Hi! I am so impressed with the response from my contest that I decided to show what my dream GOTY would look like. Also, you can learn more about her by reading her book 'back covers' and profile for more info.


Meet Aubree
Meet Aubree Duncan, an inspring girl growing up in Atlanta, Georgia. Aubree loves to act and can't wait to perform for others. She's an only child- until her mom finds out she's expecting triplets. Aubree knows she needs to help her mom and dad, but her drama club needs her. Soon she finds herself stuck with lots trouble. Read Meet Aubree to find out what happens next!


The Show Must Go On, Aubree!
With three new little sisters (Harper, Paige, and Julia) and being elected Drama Club president, Aubree finds herself having more fun than ever! But when her best friend Elise shows real acting talent, Aubree invites her in the Drama Club, but then finds out she can't afford it. Can Aubree help Elise, run the Drama Club, and spend time with her family? Find out in The Show Must Go On, Aubree!


Profile:
Name: Aubree Lynn Duncan
Home: Atlanta Georgia
Best Friend: Elise Rider
Hobby: Acting
Facial Features: Wavy red hair, brown eyes, freckles, Josefina Mold (not shown)
Family: Dad, Mom, and triplet sisters: Harper, Paige, and Julia


Her friend Elise would also be made into a doll. (Caramel hair, brown-eyed doll above)


So what do you think?
~Gabby

16 comments:

Munch said...

I think that would be a really cool GOTY! I like the idea of her hobby being acting. And I really like the name Aubree. You should send this idea to AG =)

Emma said...

Cute dolls! I would definitely buy them if they were the GOTY for real. :) Great story plot, too.

~*Emma and her dolls*~

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Great ideas, Gabby. :) I love the hair, eye and freckle combination.

E said...

I like Elise best! Gabby, who is your favorite? Aubree or Elise?

~Kayla

Katrina said...

Love the idea! I would totally buy that doll!

Gabby said...

Kayla-

I think both of them are cute! I think that I would probably by Aubree just because she is the main GOTY and because she loves to act just like me. :-)

~Gabby

Katie said...

I love her so much! Thanks for posting this. :)
~Katie~

Eva said...

That's amazing!!!! You should email that to the American Girl Company!! They would totally love it!!!

Emma Kate said...

I like Elise the best. I would buy her if I could.

Emma Kate said...

Hi Gabby! I was wondering if you could follow my blog. go to thedollsoflilypadmeadow.blogspot.com

savie said...

I love your idea!!! i would totally buy them!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love them they are so pretty! I love the acting idea. I would totally buy them!
~Natalie

Karen Morey said...

Those are so awesome!!! I LOVE acting and I would totally buy them!!! Great idea!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing gabby I would try to buy her for sure

From American girl fan 99

amys2b said...

Hi Gabby,
Totally confused what this is all about. I am looking for a American girl doll who looks like my daughter so I googled blonde and brown eyes and came across your blog. Is Elsie a real American girl doll? I have been searchinf for HOURS!
Thanks!
Amy
Amyst2b@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey is the elise doll availble for sale. She looks like me so much! I have never seen one that looks like me so much!