Saturday, January 22, 2011

Somebody to Blame

Hey everyone! I am super excited! I finally got Blogger's new web fonts, so do you like the new font?

Anywho....

If Troy can tell his secret, then I'm going to tell mine, I bake. (What movie is that from :-)? )

No, just kidding! No, but I actually bake.
These are brownies are made in a mini-doughnut pan. They actually turned out better than I thought! See, well, this recipe is intended for a mini cupcake pan, but we had some batter left over and we took a chance and made brownie doughnuts!

They're pretty good.

I suppose you want to see what the other brownies look like.

These are the cupcake pan ones. They don't looks as good, but they taste AWESOME! Zee brownies are from a Brownie Mix Box, go figure.
Oops.

You should always have a doll around when eating these delicious brownies.
Because well.....

Say, if a brownie just happened to get eaten, you have someone to blame. :)

How did you spend your Friday night?
~Gabby

ps, please enter my contest! it ends tomorrow at midnight!


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo funny .. I am glad that they are brownies .. that sounds good .. when I first saw the photo I thought someone burned cherios .. LOL ..

Claire said...

Ooh...brownies sound good. You'd get along very well with my sister in some aspects - she loves to bake, too. (And the movie is 'High School Musical'. Wow, can't believe I remember that after about a year since I last watched it!)

Katrina said...

I agree with the Crazy Doll Lady. I was like who in the world would want to burn a CHERIO? Is the movie HSM (high school musical)? Anywho love the new font!

Emma Kate said...

That looks so GOOD!!!

Anonymous said...

It's from HSM! I hate HSM personaly, cause I grew out of it a long time ago.

Eva said...

Im sad to say that my Friday night was spent in bed with a 101 fever. Fun right..... But anyways, I love the new font!!

Emma said...

Cool! They look so yummy...... :)
How do you get to the new web fonts? Please tell me how!!

~*Emma and her dolls*~

Emily said...

Cool. I bake too. In fact, I want to be a chef when I grow up.

Elisha said...

How's you get the new web font?

Gabby said...

Hi everyone!

Wow, burnt Cheerios.........:-) That one made me laugh!

Anyways, to get new fonts, just access the fonts section on Blogger's Template Designer. Go to Advanced, and then click any section that requires text, scroll down, and then there should be new Web Fonts. I hope this helps!
~Gabby

Katie said...

Cool! Brownies and Donuts are my two favorite deserts. :) I love the new font, it's awesome!
~Katie~

Emma Kate said...

Your contest ends today! I just realized that!

Emma said...

I can't wait to see who won your contest! I don't know if I can wait 'till midnight. ;)

~*Emma and her dolls*~

xoxosavyxo said...

the line is from the first high school musical movie, dont ask me how i know this but i do!! lol!!! :)

xoxosavyxo said...

i cant wait to find out who wins the contest!!! :) hahahahahahahahahah

savie said...

how do you get these new fonts? i really want them on my blog!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yum I didn't know what they were but now that you said brownies they sound yummy to my tummy right now I know this was a couple months ago but I want to guess it's from high school musical :) :) :)