Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Items for 2011!

Hola! Happy New Years! I hope you enjoy a whole new year full of fun and happiness- and some great new features on my blog! Do you like my header? I designed it with Photoshop and I really like it. I decided to keep my old background since I love it so much, but I will try to change it soon.
Anyways, I do believe I am the first blogger to have the new AG items up! Yay! So enjoy it:




Kanani. I don't like the doll, however I am excited to read her story, anxious to see what her contest's like, and debating whether I should purchase her swim suit or not.
New MAG outfits and accessories!

This is the Breakfast in Bed Set...... 
And the Sweetheart Pajamas. These are just weird.
They also have the special occasion dress. Again, weird.

And new historical outfits! Yay! Unfortunately, Felicity is gone, but they updated each HC collection with a new Spring Outfit!
I love Molly's blue outfit! I wish I had her so I could have an excuse to buy it! :-)
They also, of course, updated the site, however the Fun for Girls Section is a little messed up.




What do you like? What do you dislike? Comment below! 
~Gabby

4 comments:

Caelen said...

I saw all of the new stuff too!
Kaya's new spring outfit looks like her retired jingle outfit. I just LOVE all of the new items!!
~Caelen

Katrina said...

I love the new header! I love Kaya's new outfit aswell. Right now I am heading over to check out the ag site.

Just_a_girl_after_God said...

The breakfast in bed set is cute - I might purchase that, but will pass in the others. The shorts in the pajamas set look too small & tight. AG is killing me recently with their desire to conserve fabric by making outfits that are too small & ill-fitting *angry face*

Savannah from dollfanz.weebly.com said...

I had not seen Kaya's outfit! I have Kaya...so that was kind of exciting. As for the new things, the new historical dresses are pretty cute but the new pajama outfit and the special occasion dress are blah. The pajamas are way too short, american girl is such a role model (sarcasim) and the special occasion dress looks sorta ugly, like an overgrown flower girl's dress. lol

Please check out my website,it's still in progress, but I have a few things up.:)

Savannah