Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye Lanie! (and what to expect in 2011)

Hi! Well, actually Goodbye. I loved Lanie, I wouldn't get her because of her blonde hair but she was cute and had a great personality and story!


She was charming, sweet, creative, outgoing, and didn't care what other's think. Ta ta, Lanie.


Anyways, here's what you can expect from this blog in 2011 (this will be a great year!)



  • a contest! (starting Jan. 2nd!!!!)
  • seasonal giveaways
  • rants, raves, and opinions, 
  • reviews- readers can submit reviews for any AG products and they could get featured on this blog! (I am most interested in products that new for GOTYs, MAGs, and HCs)
  • photos and videos! during the summer I may have a music video, series, or small movie.......
This will be a great year! And I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! If you want, you can start submitting reviews tomorrow to be featured (one will be featured each week, e-mail me if you have any questions.)

Happy New Years!
~Gabby

2 comments:

Emma Kate said...

Happy New Years to you too! :)

Caelen said...

Happy new years,Gabby.
~Caelen