Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Dolls? We (think we've) Got the Names.

Hello! I was overwhelmed with the response from my last post that I decided to do a little more searching on Kanani. I was unable to find anything but I did remember rumors about Rebecca's Best Friend, Ana, being made into a doll so I decided to look her up (I didn't find anything though). I came upon Tradmarkia.com- a website where people can look up trademarks made since 1870. Being an AG fan, I looked up American Girl's Trademarks. And look what I found-


It seems as if the were planning Rebecca since 2003 but changed the spelling of her name.


Fudge? This definitely a new animal. 


Kanani.......


These were made recently, do you think they are new dolls being planned? I do.


Teagan- this is a very new name so I'm guessing this will more likely be the doll of 2012.
There are plenty more trademarks too! You can visit the site here.
~Gabby

5 comments:

Cara May said...

Ugh.Really. The name Caroline. Yikes.

Caelen said...

Thanks for the info, I am so going to that site!

Wendy said...

I could see McKenna or Teagan being GOTYs. Caroline is still a pretty popular name, but for some reason I can't see AG using it for a GOTY. Perhaps a historical... I'd love that. =)

Fudge, I would guess, will be some sort of brown cat or dog. Why do they name all the pets after food? Lol.

Katrina said...

I hope Fudge is a puppy!!

Unknown said...

I Think that hey where Planning to release Rebecca in 2003 but decided not too then picked her up again and changed her name but what does circa mean?