Sunday, December 26, 2010

AG Christmas Haul 2010!

Hola! Guess what? Tennessee had a white Christmas! Yippee! Unfortunately, we didn't get that much snow, so we couldn't sled. :-( But here is a photo of the snow-

Yeah, but anyways- for gifts!
I got Samantha's Fashion studio from my parents! I designed the outfit beside it.
I got Felicity's Riding Outfit and Patriot from Santa! They are too cute!
My parents gave me a Molly Book set and Mini Doll! (they are part of the same set from Costco)

I also received the Star Hoodie Outfit! (very cute, better than the stock photo) Oh and do you see that second charm?......
It's from the Ruby & Ribbon dress! This is too cute beyond words!
Red shoes.
Bejeweled headband. This outfit isn't sold out yet- get it before it's gone!
Also, an AGP Zip bag, headband, and doll shirt!

And I got this cute blanket! (for dolls, of course!)
Now this isn't exactly American Girl, but I got the Freeing Dobby HP Lego set!
And....
The Sorcerer's Companion! This is an amazing book- like a Harry Potter encyclopedia!

I hope you enjoyed your holidays as much as I enjoyed mine! What did you get?
~Gabby

3 comments:

Leanna said...

Nice loot! :) I got several presents that I am very thankful for,but my favorite is a 75 dollar AG giftcard to buy a new doll!(I already have 25 dollars on pocket.)
Leanna

Eva said...

do you have felicity's summer dress?? i saw it the other day and it is so cute!

Claire said...

I got Mia, Felicity's bed, and Lanie's Nature Outfit as far as AG goes. I also got a few movies and the Hunger Games trilogy (and I've already finished it - even though it's belonged to me for 30 hours =P)!

I like the Freeing Dobby set - Harry Potter Legos are pretty awesome (my neighbor has the new rendition of Hogwarts). And the Sorcerer's Companion - oh, gosh, I think I just found a use for my money. :)