Monday, December 27, 2010

Natalee

Hi!


So from my good old friend Santa Claus, my sister, Kayla, received Natalee.


Yes, she is a doll.


A Madame Alexander Doll.


She has brown eyes.


And Brown Curly Hair.


And loves the water.


She's really pretty- especially with her hair down (sorry, no pictures of that yet!)


Her full name is Natalee Mae Dixon- I came up with the name Natalee- it means born on Christmas Day!  
                                                                            
Also, my sister is having a giveaway for some winter wear over at Forever American Girl. 


Check it out!
~Gabby                                                        

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gabby,
My email adress has the name "Natalie" in it because my friend from school, her name is Natalie. And I love the name.
~Cami

Caeleigh said...

Hi, it's Caeleigh!! I finally got the blog! It's called Lanie's life and Adventures. Wow, she's really pretty.

Caelen said...

Where do you get Madame Alexander dolls?

Gabby said...

Caelen-

Hi! I think you can purchase Madame Alexander Dolls of eBay or Amazon, but my family usually buys the 18" doll around Christmastime at Costco.

~Gabby

Caelen said...

Thanks Gabby!

globle girl said...

what color eyes does natalie have cause i cant realy tell since the photo is so dark

Gabby said...

Globle Girl-

Brown.
~Gabby :-)