Monday, December 13, 2010

New Look, New Outfit, New Week

Hey everyone! I have finally found a design that I'm happy with. Thanks to iPhoto and Shabby Blogs, it  looks great- I love the concept of green and snowflakes. If you have iPhoto, you can easily create a card, screen shot it, and then use it as your header! I was struggling to find a nice background when I found Shabby Blogs. I personally think they have better selections and of course, it's absolutely free! What do you think?


New Outfit. On Saturday, I was surprised with Felicity's Holiday Gown. It doesn't make Felicity look like a doll anymore, she looks like an antique.



And it's a new week! Today is a Snow Day, so no school and Wednesday's my birthday! Let's all give thanks for this wonderful week before Christmas.

Happy  Holidays,
Gabby


9 comments:

Doodledog said...

Wow! I love the new look! It's amazing!

-Doodledog

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi Gabby! Your blog looks beautiful! I've never tried Shabby Blogs before...I'll have to check it out. :) I love your header, too. Felicity is such a lovely doll, especially in her blue dress. Have a wonderful week, a great birthday, and a Merry Christmas! :)

Claire said...

Lovely pictures! I'm so glad you finally got Felicity's holiday outfit - it's my favorite Christmas ensemble that I have! You're so lucky that you got a snow day today, I wish it would snow in Texas. And happy early birthday!

Hannah said...

I'm excited because I stop schooling this week for Christmas break! What do you want for Christmas? Hannah

Katrina said...

Happ Birthday! I love what you have done with yuor blog. Yesterday was my dead brothers birthday. It was also his golden birthday. He had a sicknedd called Trisomy 13th. If you want to hear more about that leave your email.

No fair that you had no school. We almost had school cancled. We got 22 inches of snow and I had to walk to school.

Anonymous said...

Are you still doing the Name Princess?

xoxosavyxo said...

Hey Gabby!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! i love your blog i think it is adorable!!! :) have a great birthday!!!!

Katrina said...

Woops! I mean sicknedd not "sicknedd".

Katrina said...

Opps again! I meant sickness not two d's. Finally I got it right!