Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Birthday Loot

Hola! I am so happy- this has been a great birthday and you all have left many sweet comments down below. I am also excited to say that I received 2 American Girl items!
Chrissa's snow gear!

I love this hat!

The snow shoes are great!

The mittens and the tube pattern are soooo cute!

And the travel set! This item is beyond cute!

It comes with stickers to customize your suitcase.

And a passport, passport holder, tickets, and a luggage tag.

I love all of my birthday gifts! Don't you just love the feeling of ripping of the wrapping paper to see an AG box?
~Gabby

6 comments:

Claire said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday! I especially love the Travel Set - I plan on buying it in January if I don't get it for Christmas.

Katrina said...

I do!! My birthdya is on the 6th of January! I hope I get Felicity for Christmas!

PS I can't comment on the Name Princess but I like the name Holly because it is my middle name.

PSS I also like Noelle. A more boy version for that is Nolan. I like that too!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Gabby!!! You are so lucky, your presents are ADORABLE!I adore the travel set, it's too cute! Hope you had a fantastic birthday!

Julie

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Happy Birthday, Gabby! What fun presents! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, too. :)

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Happy Birthday sweetie! mom

Eva said...

Happy Birthday, Gabby!!!!!!! So sorry I couldn't be there but we can celebrate when I'm in Tennessee right after Christmas!!