Monday, January 10, 2011

Ask Me Anything ;)

Hey! Last night, I was asking a FormSpring question when I realized how cool it would be to have a FormSpring, but it would be a hassle to handle blogs, a YouTube, and a Flickr. So, tomorrow, I will be creating a post full of your questions- answered! I have wanted to do one of these posts and with my growing number of AMAZING followers, I would like you all to know me a little better. Feel free to comment with any appropriate question about me or my dolls, and I will be happy to answer! Just be sure to comment with your question by midnight tonight, otherwise your question won't be in the post.


Ask a question, leave a comment, get an answer! :-)


~Gabby



12 comments:

Claire said...

Hi! I have one question: if you were to get one more doll, who would you get?

Liddy said...

Your blog is real pretty! How do you personalize your header??

*Liddy*

Rebekah said...

Here's my question! I might come up with more, though:)
When did you get your first doll?

Katrina said...

Q1 How do you juggle having 2 blogs, a Youtube, Flicker (etc...)?
Q2 Where do you live? (state, city (maybe)?
Q3 Do you have a fan mail address?
Q4 How old are you?
Q5 How did your blog become so cool/awesome? (because it is :P )

So excited for the post tomorrow (tues.)

American Girl Dolls Rock!! said...

Hi!! I was wondering how many AG dolls do you have, and this is random but do you like pirates of the caribbean?? I love those movies!!

Hannah said...

1. How old are you?

2. Which AG pet do you like best?

3. What's your favorite book and movie?

Hannah

Rachel said...

Hey,who is your favorite GOTY?And if you were to do another contest,what would it be?

Korianne said...

My question is...

Other than American Girl, what's your favourite place to get clothes for your dolls?

Also do you like other dolls besides AG?

Leanna said...

Hi Gabby! Heres my question. What is your all time favorite doll,even if you have it or not?

Anonymous said...

I really have a desire of being the girl of the year .I am very smart ,advetureous and clever. Please pick me or I'll crrrrrrrryyyyyyyy. -cierra akers peake thanks

Gabby said...

Anonymous-

No one can choose to be the Girl of the Year. American Girl designers create the doll.

My contest, is where girls can design their own fake GOTY. Girls do enter themselves, they enter their fake designs. Please see the post titled- CONTEST- Girl of the Year 2012 for more information.

I hope this helped. If you have anymore questions, please e-mail me at iheartamericangirl@gmail.com.

~Gabby

Anonymous said...

Hi :) How Did you get the amazinnnng Text??