Sunday, January 9, 2011

Change of Heart {Contest 2 Posts Below!}

Hi! I've had a change of heart.


About a doll.


Whom, until January 6th, I did not like.


Can you guess who it is?


Yes, Miss Kanani.

Surprisingly, my sister received her for her birthday after we were told 'No More AG Dolls' from my parents. 

But anyway, I find Kanani quite cute and she has a great story. It's something every girl can relate too. Although I wish she looked more Hawaiian with brown eyes or black hair, but she's great just the way she is.

She has gorgeous, long, wavy hair....
She looks amazing with side ponytails, yes I did that. :-)

She is such a great character. I would recommend her to anyone! If you have her, or would like to get her, her are some thing you want to know-----

  • To style her hair (and keep the wave in), lightly mist Kanani's hair, use the hair pick on her curls, but start using the brush as you go up. (start at the bottom)
  • Her meet outfit is much cuter in real life- you can't judge from AG's stock photo.
  • Her flower clip can get caught in her very easily, so take it out gently.
Also, my sister getting a 5th doll also means I can get one too. Though I won't be purchasing another dolly any time soon, I am thinking about it.

~Gabby
PS, be sure to enter my contest!

6 comments:

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Beautiful photos...thanks for sharing! :)

Katrina said...

You should get either Molly or Emily before they retire. Is there any news on the new american girl doll?

Katrina said...

How old did Kayla turn? The reason I would like to know is becaus MY birthday is also on January 6th. I turned 10.

Gabby said...

Katrina-

My sister turned 9! Anyways, I haven't heard any news about the new doll besides the fact that she will probably be from the 1784-1844 if she is going to replace Kirsten and/or Felicity.

~Gabby

Emily said...

Katrina,
I have Molly. But I don't think she's going to retire any time soon.
-Emily <3

Katie said...

Cool! She looks much better in your photos than in AG's! Can't wait to see which doll you get when you get it. :)
~Katie~