Sunday, January 30, 2011

Group Shot... and other activities

Hi! Yes, I realize I haven't posted since Monday and I'm sorry but I'm trying to figure out my blog.


Not that's there's anything wrong with it, but I'm wondering if I should transfer to a website (Wordpress, Typepad etc.).  I really want to expand my blog and I hope that I will be able to do that with it, but as for now, I'm happy with Blogger. I also may start a blog about me re-designing my room by myself. Yes, feel free to tell me I'm insane, but I want to tackle a challenge this summer, and I'm really interested in design, so be prepared if I randomly start a design blog.


Also, I did take some photos this weekend and if you visit my Flickr then you can see some more photos, but here is a great group shot!
I think this photos is very cute, every girl is dressed as something that, combined make up a whole year.

Can you guess what each of my dolls is dressed as?

~Gabby

14 comments:

Katrina said...

Ummm...GOTR/JLY dolls?

Gabby said...

Katrina- Nope, but good guess. It's pretty tricky!

~Gabby

Katrina said...

Outdoor theme?

Claire said...

Each girl is dressed for a different season - that's my guess. :)

KJo said...

Are they dressed as the seasons?
KJo

Gabby said...

Yes, they are each dressed as a different season! Feel free to guess which girl is dressed as what. :-)

Katrina said...

Girl on teh very left (dont know name) is spring. Kirsten is summer. Felicity is fall, and the girl on the right (dont know name either) is winter. Am I right?

Caelen said...

I like your blog just the way it is. :)

American Girl Dolls Rock!! said...

omg!! Your Kaya and Felicity are so beautiful! Nice Picture! Our guess is that they are dressed as Lanie, Gwen, a camp girl, and a Just Like You.

Claire said...

Hmm...I think Kaylen's dressed for spring, Kirsten for summer, Felicity for fall, and Kaya for winter - all in the order of their positioning. :-)

Caelen said...

Hmmm....
Kaylen is dressed as Fall.
Kirsten is dressed as Spring.
Felicity id dressed as Summer ready and set for camp. (If it's right.)
Is Kaya dressed as Winter?
Did I get it right?

Emily said...

I don't know the name so I'm woriking from left to right. The first doll is dressed as fall. The second doll is dressed as summer. The third doll is dressed as spring. The fourth doll is dressed as winter.

MA AG Lover said...

Is it (from left to right) Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter?

Mia said...

Hi, I am new here! I love it! Tricky doing the seasons. :)